Joe's Game Plan has been set up to keep everyone informed on Joe's battle with cancer. We want to thank everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers. Check back often for updates and feel free to leave comments of love and support.

If you would like to follow Joe's blog by email submit your email address below.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Posting From Joe

Hello Support Team!

I was telling Sherrie how amazing it is that you all still show me so much support and love through this challenge I am going through. You are all so special and the fact that you have hung with me throughout this whole thing that has been going on for over 7 months, is VERY inspiring to me and very humbling.
Sherrie has been my rock and has to put up with me daily…yes, she is up for Sainthood! Haha
My family has been wonderful though this process and have always been there for me every step of the way.
For all of you following and supporting me, it amazes me every day. When this is all under control, I hope I can carry on this type of prayer support for others in need, half as well as you have done for me.
I will beat this and you are all a significant reason why.

Love and deepest gratitude,

Joe

7 comments:

  1. You never were a quitter. And, you married well! Don White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strength and determination inspires us. Keep up the fight, we are all looking forward to this being behind you.
    The Oplinger's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, You are the man. My prayers are with you daily....... Toner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe, Your courage and strength are simply amazing and inspiring. The same goes for Sherry and your family. What a wonderful example of family love and devotion. You keep fighting and we'll keep praying! With love and admiration, Erin (Costello)Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good fight. My prayers are for you and your family daily. Don Somers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs, love and prayers from the Kesteloot's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and praying for you ALL the time.
    get healed up for fantasy football.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete