Joe's Game Plan has been set up to keep everyone informed on Joe's battle with cancer. We want to thank everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers. Check back often for updates and feel free to leave comments of love and support.

If you would like to follow Joe's blog by email submit your email address below.

Monday, April 23, 2012

8 hour Update

The nurse told us they have removed the gall bladder and bowel. She still didn't know the status of the liver, except that they are proceeding with the removal of the organs, which would indicate that the cancer has not penetrated in the liver. Dr. Ong was not going to proceed this far if that was not the case.

More to follow....

XOXO
Sherrie

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to pray for Medical team, joe and the family. Tonight my 5 year old asked God to help Joe be brave and brave and brave. I'm asking for this for he family as well. I know Jesus sits and holds joes hand tonight as the doctors are at work. Thanks for sharing and updating all through this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, For some reason your business card reappeared on my desk today, and so I thought i'd check in on Joe here.
    Wow, what a huge struggle Joe and you have. I was touched by your descriptions of Joe's fortitude, and I wish you all lots of strength to come through this ordeal.

    Phil Jones

    ReplyDelete